VOGA Italia Red Fusion combines a blend of Zinfandel and Cabernet from the Southern Italian region of Puglia. It’s aged in wood offering a mouth filling pleasure with a complexity of flavors, packed with blackberries, cherries and plum flavors. The toasty oak adds a vibrant caramelized sweetness. There is enough tannin structure for balance, although the wine is soft enough to drink now. Long and delicate on the finish.
- Varietal: 65% Zinfandel, 35% Cabernet
- Area of Production: Puglia (Salento)
- Alcohol content: 13.5% by Vol.
- pH: 3.48
- Acidity: 5.5 g/l
- Vinification: soft pressing with maceration on the skins
- Fermentation: controlled temperature
- Serving temperature: 60 °F / 15 °C