The key to making true Italian Moscato is to capture the natural fruity aroma and vibrant flavor of the Moscato grape. The grapes are crushed and quickly pressed. During fermentation the carbon dioxide is retained giving the wine its “frizzante” character. Close your eyes and think of fresh grapes, that’s exactly what Moscato tastes like.
- Varietal: 100% Moscato
- Area of Production: Pavia
- Alcohol content: 7.5 % by Vol.
- Residual Sugar: 40 g/l
- pH: 2.96
- Acidity: 6.70 g/l
- Vinification: soft Pressing
- Fermentation: controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks
- Serving temperature: 46 - 50 °F / 8 - 10 °C